|Booker Matisse - the Hungry Hockey Cat|
"That sandwich you're eating belongs to me."
After a rousing game of bottle cap hockey, (the goal is in your favorite shoe) Booker needs a snack and yours will do nicely.
This former, farm cat has a bit of an identity crisis.
- He's dressed like a cow with black and white spots.
- Booker acts like a chicken when anyone comes to the door. He even peed on me once to get away from a first-grade girl!
- He dreams of being a swamp monster. He hides behind the shower curtain and jumps out to scare people.
- He's part fainting goat. Booker falls to his side and offers up his tummy every (I really do mean every) time you climb the stairs.
- Booker really should have been born as a dog. He greets me when I come home. He comes when you call him. He wags his tail. He is 100% a food hound. He carries sticks and hockey pucks (aka plastic bottle caps) in his mouth. Most importantly, he is very loyal.
|Booker & Melissa Black|
Watercolor & Ink
8" by 10"
Cold Pressed Paper, Matted & Framed 12 3/4" by 16 3/4"
Purchase Prints and Canvas